Take control of your life into your hands!
You are capable beyond your imagination. All you need is a clear vision and a system to follow.
I started my coaching career as a Coach for special parents two years ago. It’s been my joy and my passion for guiding my clients through the challenges and hardships they have with their children. My personal experience with my daughter Joana, who was physically and mentally challenged, helped me in this mission.
I had my first coaching session 3 years ago. I needed guidance to choose between two job opportunities. It moved my whole life in a completely different direction, challenging me to personal transformation and growth. I wanted immediately to take another coaching session, but this time with a Life coach for special parents. I thought, “If one coaching session about choosing between two job opportunities could give me so much, imagine what a Life coach for special parents can do for my daughter and me?”
I couldn’t find a life coach who works in this specific niche – A coach for special parents. So, I decided to step up and take some action in this direction. Read here a little more about this.
As I was successfully building my career as a coach for special parents, what happened is that more and more people were approaching me saying, “Maya, but your tips are not just for special parents and special needs. I find myself in all of your articles and videos, and I don’t face with special needs challenges.”
I have to say a BIG Thank you to my clients. This page on my website you are reading happened because of you. You recognized something in my energy and personality, and you insisted on taking you as clients, although “special needs” are not part of your reality.
I was challenged by YOU, and I am so happy I accepted this challenge.
What goals do my clients want to achieve?
– Overcoming negative changes
– Build confidence
– Switch to another company or changing a career
– Finding out what is their passion and what they would want to do
– Stay disciplined and accountable for their goals (for example, exercising and losing weight or developing a new idea)
– Improve organization and time-management skills
– Form better personal and professional relationships
– Stop procrastination
– Stop comparing to other people and feeling unsuccessful
If any of these problems sound familiar, you are at the right place.
Here is what my clients say about working with me.
Another reason why coaching might be a good idea is change. Changes are a constant part of our lives.
We welcome positive changes like finding a partner, buying a house, getting promoted, having a child, travels, vacations, and other amazing experiences in our life.
But we struggle with the negative changes: getting a divorce, losing a job, bankruptcy, losing a family member, illness or special needs in the family, accidence, and other unplanned challenges.
Changes happen all the time, and there is a way out of every struggling situation.
You have all the inner resources to get the control of your life in your hands!
In our work together, I will:
– Help you establish goals that motivate and excites you
– Help you create a practical action plan for your goals
– Take you through a robust questioning process to raise your awareness
– Help you recognize patterns and modifying unuseful habits
– Take you through a valuable set of perspectives and coaching models
– Encourage personal growth and development.
Now it’s time for you to know this: You can get help in achieving what you want. You don’t have to waste years and wait for things to get better.
I will help you see the potential you have.
I’ll be challenging you to look within and start to change your mindset. I will help you see how changing your behavior will change the results you have in your life.
I’ll support you in doing the best you can in the areas of your life you have control of. And I will show you how to let go of controlling the things that are out of your control. That’s the way out of frustration and the only way to be in peace.
We will begin by setting up a goal, a clear vision of where you would like to be.
First, we will create your Well-Formed Outcome, which means you and I will get a clear and concrete vision of what your goal is. I will assist you in creating an action plan for getting your goal. We will take a look at your routines, habits, and possible obstacles (like limiting beliefs) in your day that might be preventing you from this.
Most importantly, I’ll be holding you accountable for the plan we will both agree on. I will support you in all of the steps of your development, and I’ll be cheering for you as I know that you have a lot of potential and power within that is not expressed yet.
What I am not going to do is:
– I will not solve your problems but guide you to see the solution and solve them on your own
– I will not judge you
– I will not share the things we are discussing in our session with anybody else. You can count on 100% confidentiality.
I’ve been coaching clients for the last two years. Besides my training and education, I will bring my personal experience to our sessions with me. With all the personal growth work I did, many aspects of my life improved. I changed my mindset, and I want to teach you how to do the same and start taking control of your life into your hands.
I believe everyone can start personal transformation and growth on their own. But when you have someone to guide you, it will be much quicker and more effective.
We will have our coaching sessions on Zoom.
The first option is a commitment of five sessions for five weeks period. During this time of starting your personal growth journey, you will:
– Get a clear vision for your goal
– Get the action plan needed to achieve that goal
– Will be guided with a specific set of coaching models and techniques
– Will get uniquely tailored sessions depending on your goal
– Will receive personalized guided meditations
– Get homeplays (not homework) that you will do between the sessions
– Get a list of books, videos, podcasts, and other resources I used on my journey.
The second option is ten sessions for ten weeks period. If you want to dive deeper into personal growth and make a long-term commitment, this is a great option for you. With this second option, you will be getting all of the things that are named above. The difference is that in ten sessions time, we will dive much deeper and into more details of the things you wish for yourself.
I speak four languages:
So, if you are a native speaker of some of these languages, that’s the language we will use in our sessions.
You can book a FREE initial conversation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is what my clients say about working with me.
– First option –
– Second option –
You can also read about:
Special parent coaching 1:1