Let’s see, where do you stand about these questions:
– Do you think you are a quitter, and you procrastinate and have discipline issues?
– Do you feel like you are in control of time and organization? Or it’s a struggle to find even 30 minutes for yourself?
– Are you struggling with low self-confidence?
– Are you stuck in a job you hate in a toxic environment?
– Do you feel stuck and can’t accept negative life changes (illness or special needs in the family, loss of a loved one, divorce, bankruptcy…)?
– Do you feel like you are unsuccessful compared to everybody else?
– Do you always put yourself last and everyone else’s needs first?
– Do you feel stressed and tired all the time?
If you said “mhm” to any of this, just smile and know that there is a way to shift all of this around.
What can I do for you to kick start taking control of your life Course?
– If you want time management and organizational hacks – I can help.
– If you struggle with self-confidence – I can help.
– If you have too many options or information and don’t know where to start – I can help.
– If you want to learn how to set up clear, bold goals which you are finally going to achieve – I can help.
– If you want help and other persons perspective on detecting unuseful habits and limiting beliefs -I can help
– If you need bust to find self-power and stress relief – I can help.
What is included?
The course Kick-start to be in control of your life will take you and me on a 8 weeks journey, where you will be supported with 5 Masterclass group coaching sessions and 3 Q&A sessions. On those powerful sessions, your mind will be tweaked for the results you want.
– Introduction to personal development. You will get clarity on why you haven’t changed yet even though you know all of the theory. There is a secret souse we all need to finally get there.
– Setting up goals and forming a Well-formed Outcome
– Setting up routines
– Habits vs. Beliefs
– Inner self-talks
– Your “Why?”
– External vs. Internal Beliefs
– Time management and organization
– Two very special coaching models from my toolbox – you will find out in the session what they are.
– Other people
– Excuses – why we procrastinate
– Imposter syndrome
– Stress relief vs. the way we talk to ourselves
– Many resources (podcasts, videos, book suggestions – everything I use for inspiration and learning)
After each session, you will be getting homeplays. (Homeworks are out of the question)
There are no reviews yet.